2014年9月9日星期二

What? My Package Flew to Oklahoma?!

As soon as I signed the lease, I started to use my address for everything. 

The other day, I ordered a textbook on Amazon. Tracking the package, I found it was delivered. But, I didn't see the package. 
Where did Amazon send my textbook?!!!!

Just in case, I checked the order again. OMG! I forgot to change the address on Amazon. The book lies in front of the door in Oklahoma!

I couldn't fly to Oklahoma just to get the textbook, though I'd like to.

Posting a status on Facebook about the situation, a girl suggested me to call the club house in the complex to see if they get the package.
I called and explained. 
"You must come here and show your student ID," the girl on the phone said.
"But I am in Boston." I almost cried.
Finally, she checked the package list. Unfortunately, it was not in the club house. 

Suddenly, I remembered my old roommates may still live there.
She recommended me to contact Amazon to see if they could waive the returning fee.

So I had an amazing conversation with the customer service.
The staff checked my order and decided to give me the refund, even without returning the book!

My brain stopped working for a moment, and I thought I couldn't understand English.
But this was MY fault. I put the wrong address.
Though the textbook is cheap, I am still so happy and relieved. 

Maybe this is one of the reasons that Amazon can grow so fast! 

没有评论:

发表评论