2013年10月13日星期日

Incredible two months at OU

I can not believe in past two months I---


speak and type English all the time;


had cereal&milk&bread for breakfast all the time;


met a lot of new friends from the whole world who are super nice;


tried salty popcorn and homemade caramel popcorn;


have a host family and a cousin and we had great times;


cooked a lot of weird things, some were too weird to share;


work for the OUDaily, talked to a lot of strangers write several stories;


took some photos that made me love myself more;


baked chocolate cupcakes with friends and we succeed at the first time;


talked and changed email with Alexis (who I met on the plane), we had great time and I feel so lucky;


played more ukelele and at least I can play "somewhere over the rainbow";


started to learn Spanish, have so many awesome teachers, still can not pronounce "arroz";


went to some parties and a few bars,experienced different drinking culture;


tried a lot of different food from different countries--tortilla de patatas;비빔밥;American pies;German dessert; FRIED OREO;


made a short video that played in the whole city in China;


rode my bike to school everyday, which is my dream all the time;


had a bike accident and everything was well;


still keep in touch with Mr.蛋, he helped me a LOT;


have this blog and wrote several blogs and almost get 1,000 hits from different countries (Thank you Tinianow!!)(But people can not use this website in China..);


was told I'm the coolest Chinese they've met several times and they are Taiwanese;


got many free T-shirts and wore them often;Take the racquetball class and fall in love with Racketball;


gained weight though went to gym a lot :'(;


went into the stadium and a lot of tailgating, feel proud to be a SOONER;


Went to several different churches, felt be loved;


cried a loud once and felt better after that;


hit by the bird's poop!!!!!!!!!;Every day was a gift for me. 



It is my luck to meet everyone.



Time, please slow down, take your time.


I wanna see more, try more, experience more and love more!
Leo, what are you doing!!!!!!

I'm not a good cook but have fun cooking!

Photography classes

Name on OUDaily
Everyday's beautiful sunset

My dear lovely three Nikon kids!





没有评论:

发表评论